IF HUNGER ISN’T THE PROBLEM, FOOD ISN’T THE SOLUTION!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Divine Secrets of the Fat-Fat Sisterhood


Women unite! Its time for us corpulent Goddesses to come together:

1.To show TLOEFGM (The League of Extraordinarily Fat Gentlemen) we will not tolerate the wicked b*tch Miss O'Gynnie

2.To combat the evil TOM and his notorious side kick Aunt Flo

3.To replace Miss O'Gynnie, TOM & FLO with "Ms. Moon Tyme"


Now I've reached that stage in life when TOM and FLO don't come to visit anymore, but I'm still a part of the sisterhood and willing to share the Divine Secrets!

If you want to join the "Fat Fat Sisterhood" and be mentioned in soon to come "Divine Secrets" sagas leave a comment with your complete blog site URL.

Here's an advance preview:

Downsizing Doc [speaking about TOM] "How can I possibly call someone who
no longer exists? Give me that phone!"
[Phone rings....]
Coley-Ole "OMG! That's TOM! Do NOT pick up the phone! Please do not pick up the phone. Doc, don't pick up that phone!"
Downsizing Doc [picks up the phone]  "Hello??????"
To Be Continued.....

13 comments:

  1. Hahahahah! You are somethin' ELSE! Love it and can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh, can I be a Divine Sister too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in Doc! I say let's show 'em we're not gonna take it anymore.

    http://doingaone-eighty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be in the sisterhood! lol I can't wait. =)

    wishing had a creative streak like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummmmm... it's really no fair creating a club that excludes other people. C'mon, don't be that way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna be a part of the Sisterhood!

    http://tjsweigh.blogspot.com/

    Oh, and shut up Jack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in :)
    This could be interesting.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Jo - I wish I was this creative!

    Count me in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jack has been notified that UNLIKE the ultra exclusive TLOEFGM we are all inclusive. We take all comers - all sizes, all genders.

    Jack has been invited. Even if he declines he WILL be mentioned in the up-coming saga!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this! I want to be involved too! Here's my blog:

    http://amazonrunner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh is it too late for me to be in??? Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, me too! Can I be in???
    This sounds great!

    http://hecate-metamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to be involved as well! Here's my blog URL: http://weight-off-musings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete