IF HUNGER ISN’T THE PROBLEM, FOOD ISN’T THE SOLUTION!

Monday, August 31, 2009

Eye on the Prize

Down 5.5 lbs from last week!
Was at 219 on Friday and sure did NOT want to go back over 220 with my usual weekend eat fest. Weighing in on Friday did help to keep me motivated. At least this weekend. I don't have a scale at home; don't want to get overly focused on the scale and weigh myself every hour on the hour!

I know I'll lose more the first week or two and it will slow down or plateau....My monthly goal is to lose 5 lbs per month; looking for those weekly weigh-ins to average out.

I've set a target of Dec 1st for my first BIG goal: to get below 200 lbs. (Just checked - that means by my weigh-in on 11-30-09)

I want to concentrate on the process not the scale, but watching the results on the scale will keep me honest. And setting a weight goal will keep me motivated and stay focused with my Eye on the Prize

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant loss! It's nice to know that all the efforts you're making are having a positive effect.

    Best wishes,
    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete