IF HUNGER ISN’T THE PROBLEM, FOOD ISN’T THE SOLUTION!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Just a quick one

Short post tonight, err this morning.....Its late...and I really need to start getting more sleep. I've been reading blogs and commenting. Finding alot of inspiration and motivation out in blog land.

I've had a very good week overall - just need to keep it going thru the weekend which is always a tempting time. I can't believe how much energy I have since I'm eating less. And stayin' away from the sugar, salt and fat.

The new deli at the local health food coop has been a real blessing. Healthy food and I buy small portions. Yah its a bit expensive but no more than all the take-out I was buying. Sure I was getting huge portions (loaded with sugar, salt and fat) but the true cost HAS to include the cost to my health. And they'll reuse the containers so its more "green"

Am not drinking as much Diet Coke but one goal is to cut it out all together. One step at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that the changes are making a difference and you are feeling better through it. Good luck this weekend. You can do it

    ReplyDelete