IF HUNGER ISN’T THE PROBLEM, FOOD ISN’T THE SOLUTION!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

No Sugar, No Cravings

Amazing - I totally forgot to eat lunch today! I had a wrap for breakfast (ww tortilla, egg white, spinach and feta cheese) & I didn't even start getting hungry until almost an hour after my 1 hr walk after work! Haven't had any sugar, white flour or other refined carbs for 4 days.....what a difference!

Didn't feel like walking after work, but after 4 days of rain the cloudless azure sky told me "no excuses" Only took a few steps until the motivation kicked in.

My weekly weigh-in is on Mondays......but I know how much I struggle with the weekend so I jumped on the scale after work. I'm hoping this will help me stay motivated to stick with the plan so I don't gain over the weekend. Yep I showed a loss but I'm not posting that now. On Monday I'll tell alllll :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment