IF HUNGER ISN’T THE PROBLEM, FOOD ISN’T THE SOLUTION!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beautiful Day

Beautiful day today - still not motivated to workout, but if I wait until I find the motivation it will NEVER happen. After work I put on my exercise clothes before I could talk myself out of it. Walked around the local cross country track for 45 minutes. Weather was perfect and its a wonderful place to walk - like a park -filled with trees and bridges over streams.....and mile markers and hills so I really get a good workout.

Hasn't been a week since I started this blog, but I usually weigh in on Mondays. YIPPEE 6 lbs down! And a blouse I could not wear at the beginning of the summer now fits and I wore it to work today. Even tho my weight has held steady all summer, for the last 3-4 weeks I've been gradually increasing my activity and making more and more healthy food choices. Still some very unwise choices tho so will improve on that this week. I finally have a "jump-start" on the activity so I need to keep moving. An hour a day, every day, is my goal. Added an activity calendar to my blog which will help keep me motivated to move EVERY day. (Rats - forgot my password so will have to wait to log in todays workout)

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME weight loss!! 6lbs that is terrific...Good for you!!
    Love,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete