*(Tempeh Lettuce and Tomatoes - found some tempeh "Fakin' Bacon" at the health food store)
Had my workout clothes at the ready for a walk after work, but of course felt so bloated that I just went straight home. Double AGH!
BUT I came home and wasn't hungry, so waited until I was actually hungry and ate a light, healthy supper.
AND here's what I learned:
- Eat Breakfast, Eat Breakfast, Eat Breakfast.
- I CAN make healthier choices (made it a wrap)
- I'm starting to listen to my body more and actually waiting until I'm truly hungry instead listening to my "head hunger"
- I don't skip lunch or dinner, so why the hell would I skip a workout?
- Just one meal - no big deal. Let it go - no matter how bad I feel.
- This is HARD. Real hard.
Reading blogs tonight many mentioned the importance of consistancy and commitment. Dedication and determination.
Today's Mantra (To quote Coley - and Yoda):
"Do or Do Not. There is No Try."